Never miss an announcement, special offer, or pre-sale code!
Sign Up Here: EVENT INSIDER
OPEN SKATE - STARTS 10/26/2020
WHAT IS OPEN SKATE?
Open Skate is for all ages and skill levels. Skate rentals are available on a first-come, first-served basis - we offer sizes from Youth 9 to Men's 13. Tot walkers are available upon request for children ages 8 and under - our walkers are designed to assist children on the ice as they learn to skate properly and safely. Helmets, knee and elbow pads are recommended, but not required. Helmets are available upon request. No hockey sticks or pucks allowed. Skate at your own risk.
NEW FOR 2020! PICK YOUR DATE, PICK YOUR TIME, AND RESERVE YOUR SPOT IN ADVANCE!
We have made some changes to the Open Skate sessions to adjust for COVID-19 restrictions. Please familiarize yourself with new procedures before attending your first session:
- We will now be taking ALL Open Skate reservations and payments online to limit contact between our visitors and our employees. Tickets and skate rentals can be purchased online at www.Universe.com/iceskating up to 2 weeks in advance.
- There are a limited number of tickets available for each session - when the session becomes full, the online reservation system will show the session as being sold out.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- The ice rink will not be open to the public. All attendees will be required to show a ticket to enter the arena.
- One (1) spectator is allowed per skater.
- Limited capacity skate sessions.
- Open skate sessions are 90 minutes long.
- Doors open at the start time - no early admission.
- Skaters will have 15 minutes at the end of the skate session to change out of their skates and exit the building.
- Water will not be available - please bring your pre-filled water bottle.
- Face masks or alternative face coverings are required inside the arena and encouraged when on the ice.
- All skaters will be required to accept the terms of the participant release/waiver before purchasing tickets online.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Schedule is subject to change.
Questions? Call 928-772-1819
PRICING PER SESSION
- Open Skate | Ages 13 and up: $6.00 per session
- Open Skate | Ages 4 -12: $4.00 per session
- Open Skate | Ages 3 and under: Free
- Skate Rental | $4 per pair, per session
- Skate Sharpening | $6 per pair (Drop off your skates at the start of the skate session and pick them up afterward. Skates are not guaranteed to be sharpened before the end of the session. Plan to bring another pair or rent a pair.)
Open Hockey sessions are available for hockey players that would like to drop by and join in a pickup hockey game. Must be 18 years or older and full equipment is required. Skate at your own risk.
PRICING PER SESSION
- Goalies - FREE
ADULT HOCKEY LEAGUE
The Adult Hockey League is a recreational hockey league open to men and women ages 18 and up. It is a non-fighting, non-checking league focused on promoting physical fitness and competitive sportsmanship. Participation in the Adult Hockey League is at your own risk. For more Adult Hockey League information including registration dates, rosters, game results, and more check out the Adult Hockey League website at AHLPrescott.com. Registration is available online thru November 7th.
$150/player, due at sign up.
The last day to sign up is 11/7/2020.
2020 Game Dates
Monday Nights Games at 7:00 PM and 8:30 PM
November 9, 16, 23, 30
December 7, 14, 21, 28
January 4, 11
League Manager is Mike Olson - 928-710-2503
"New Player Skate" will be Saturday, November 7th from 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM. There is no charge to skate for pre-registered players.
Private Ice Rentals are available starting at $350/hour + skate rental.
Contact Scott Rubke at 928-583-6085 or email at email@example.com with any questions you may have regarding private rentals.
Our public skate is very popular for the whole community. Be a part of it with our many sponsorship opportunities. Take a look at our Ice Rink Sponsorship Inventory options and let us know what you are interested in!
For more info Contact:
Director of Corporate Partnerships
Text or Call: 928-458-1611
NOW HIRING ICE CREW
Please go to our Ice Crew page and review the current job description. You can submit your resume on that page. You can also send it via email or drop it off in person at the box office.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests not attend any ice skating or hockey activities:
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough, and shortness of breath);
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours (without the use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared;
- Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days; and
- Guests who have traveled internationally in the past 14 days.
Face masks or alternative face coverings are required inside the arena and encouraged when on the ice.