Become an Event Insider for the latest news, event announcements, and pre-sale codes! Sign Up Here: EVENT INSIDER
ABOUT THE EVENT
Date: Monday, August 3, 2020
Location: Inside the arena
Entrance: VIP entrance
Due to overwhelming interest, we are having another Red Cross Blood Drive! Thank you for help our healing our healthcare workers and community! Blood donation is by appointment only for safety reasons. If you would like to give blood on you can schedule your appointment by calling 1-800-Red Cross (1-800-733-2767) or visit redcrossblood.org. Thank you in advance for your donation.
Please read the safety instructions and guidelines below to make your donation as easy as possible.
DAY OF THE EVENT SAFETY AND GUIDELINES
To keep everyone safe and to make things go faster, please read the following instructions:
BEFORE YOU LEAVE HOME ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT:
• Please go to www.redcrossblood.org/rapidpass to fill out a questionnaire about how you are feeling. This will make your appointment go faster.
If you can't do this ahead of time you will take the questionnaire before your donation.
PLEASE ENTER THE BUILDING AT THE VIP ENTRANCE DOORS
• All staff and donors are required to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask one will be provided for you to wear.
• You will receive a pre-screening temperature check.
• If you did not do your health questionnaire online before you came you will do it now.
• You will be escorted inside the arena where there will be beds 6ft apart from each other for social distancing and your donation will begin.
• You will be given a snack or drink and then released by the staff when you are cleared.
• Thank you for coming and have a great day!