Become an Event Insider for the latest news, event announcements, and pre-sale codes! Sign Up Here: EVENT INSIDER
ABOUT THE EVENT
Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 BLOOD DRIVE FLYER
First Appointment: 10:00 am
Last Appointment: 2:45 pm
Location: Inside the arena
Entrance: VIP entrance
During these unprecedented times, the team at the Findlay Toyota Center wanted to find a way to help. When we found out that many blood drives in our area had been canceled, we thought this would be a great way to help our healthcare workers and community! We have worked with the Red Cross to bring you a local blood donation site that is appointment only for safety reasons. If you would like to give blood on Wednesday, May 27th, you can schedule your appointment by calling 1-800-Red Cross (1-800-733-2767) or visit redcrossblood.org and use sponsor code: FINDLAY. Please share this event page and/or our Facebook Blood Drive Event to spread the word! Thank you in advance for your donation.
Please read the safety instructions and guidelines below to make your donation as easy as possible.
DAY OF THE EVENT SAFETY AND GUIDELINES
To keep everyone safe and to make things go faster, please read the following instructions:
BEFORE YOU LEAVE HOME ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT:
• Please go to www.redcrossblood.org/rapidpass to fill out a questionnaire about how you are feeling. This will make your appointment go faster.
If you can't do this ahead of time you will take the questionnaire before your donation.
PLEASE ENTER THE BUILDING AT THE VIP ENTRANCE DOORS
• All staff and donors are required to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask one will be provided for you to wear.
• You will receive a pre-screening temperature check.
• If you did not do your health questionnaire online before you came you will do it now.
• You will be escorted inside the arena where there will be beds 6ft apart from each other for social distancing and your donation will begin.
• You will be given a snack or drink and then released by the staff when you are cleared.
• Thank you for coming and have a great day!