Public Onsale: Thursday, September 10th at 12 pm
Never miss an announcement, special offer, or pre-sale code! Sign Up Here: EVENT INSIDER
ABOUT THE EVENT
Saturday, September 26th, 2020
Gates Open: 6:00 PM | Show Starts: 7:30 PM
Tickets: $79 per vehicle (up to 6 people per vehicle)
EARLY BIRD PRICE: $56 per vehicle while they last!
Available online only at Ticketmaster.com
Parking Map: See below
JUST ANNOUNCED! 9/15/20 - Special Guests Granger Smith, Jimmie Allen, and Lauren Alaina have been added to the lineup!
Encore Live presents Kane Brown as the latest music star to join the lineup of 2020’s most exciting, must-see concert series. The September 26 concert was recorded live and professionally edited to provide fans with a high-quality, thrilling, and intimate front-row experience with the chart-topping artist, featuring interviews, behind-the-scenes storytelling, and more. Tickets for the show go on sale September 10th at www.ticketmaster.com/encore-kanebrown with early bird ticket pricing available until September 20th or while supplies last!
Since his debut, Brown has quickly established himself as one of the world’s top country music artists and has helped shift the perception of the genre. He ascended to one of the industry’s biggest country stars, becoming the first artist to top all five Billboard Country Charts simultaneously and topping the all-genre Billboard 200 chart with his album Experiment. As a follow up to the critically-acclaimed album Experiment, Brown recently released a seven-song EP called Mixtape Vol. 1 that includes popular collaborations "Be Like That" ft. Khalid and Swae Lee and “Last Time I Say Sorry,” the song Brown co-wrote with EGOT winner John Legend.
Unlike traditional concert tickets that are bought for one fan’s individual admission, each purchase for Encore Drive-In Nights’ concerts will admit one carload of fans. That means up to six people can enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime show for one price. Additional information about Encore Drive-In Nights can be found at https://www.ticketmaster.com/encoredriveinnights.
The Findlay Toyota Center will adhere to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommended guidelines as well as all state and local health mandates. Please see the guidelines below.
DAY-OF-EVENT INFO AND GUIDELINES
Prepare before you attend:
- To limit car battery usage, bring a battery-operated radio to listen to the concert.
- Download your mobile ticket prior to arriving.
- Have hand sanitizer and mask(s) available.
- Masks are required to enter the building to use the restrooms.
Before arriving at the concert:
- Concessions will be open.
- Arena restrooms will be open - masks are required to enter the building.
- The concert will be shown on a state-of-the-art HD LED video wall.
- Sound will be broadcast through FM radio.
- Each ticket admits one standard passenger car or truck. (RVs and limousines not permitted.)
- No more than six people per vehicle - each passenger must have a seatbelt
- Parking is based on a first-come-first-served basis. The parking lot will open at 6:00 pm.
- No weapons, legal or illegal drugs, or alcohol allowed.
- Arena staff reserves the right to move cars as needed.
- Guests must follow arena speed limits, cones, and marked lanes.
- The advertised start time is approximate.
- Headlights must be turned off when facing the screen.
- Guests must adhere to all arena rules and policies as well as state and local laws.
- Children should not be left unattended.
- Once a vehicle or person leaves the parking lot, no re-entry will be permitted.
- The show will go on rain or shine.
- No refunds.
The event will adhere to current CDC and state/local guidelines regarding social distancing as it pertains to the following in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Vehicle spacing
- Entering/exiting your vehicle
- PPE for staff
- Restroom management, guidelines, and procedures
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By attending an event at or entering the Findlay Toyota Center, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and the Findlay Toyota Center disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests not attend this event:
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough, and shortness of breath);
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours (without the use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared;
- Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of this event; and
- Guests who have traveled internationally in the 14 days prior to the event.
In accordance with the State of Arizona and Local Government, face masks are not required but are recommended for all patrons attending the outdoor event. Masks are required to enter the building to use the restroom.