Public Onsale: Tuesday, July 14, 12 pm
Never miss an announcement, special offer, or pre-sale code! Sign Up Here: EVENT INSIDER
ABOUT THE EVENT
Saturday, July 25th, 2020
Gates Open: 6:30PM | Show Starts: 8:00PM
Tickets: $114.99 per vehicle (up to 6 people per vehicle). Available online only at Ticketmaster.com
Parking Map: See below
We are excited to give our community the opportunity to come together for an exclusive outdoor concert with A-list artists in a way that keeps everyone safe! This all-new performance will be filmed exclusively for our one-night-only event and will include cinematic interviews and storytelling. The concert experience will deliver a front-row look at the world’s most iconic recording artists to fans across North America. Concert goers will be sharing this experience along with other fans at drive-ins and outdoor theaters across the United States and Canada. Fans will experience the concert from the safety of their personal vehicles.
“This is such a great way to enjoy music with your family and friends and stay safe,” said Blake Shelton. “I’m excited we’re getting the chance to perform a concert for fans and we’re going to go back and play old hits like “Austin,” newer songs like “God’s Country” and we might even introduce something brand new! So fill up those popcorn tubs and get ready for some country music!”
The Findlay Toyota Center will be adhering to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommended guidelines as well as all state and local health mandates. Staff will wear personal protective equipment and enforce at least six feet of space between cars. The series will also use contactless payment and ticketing systems and limit capacity in restrooms. Guidelines around concessions will be enforced to abide by Arizona state regulations. For a full list of procedures that the Findlay Toyota Center is employing to keep fans and staff safe, visit encorenights.com.
Unlike traditional concert tickets that are bought for individual admission, each ticket for the Encore Drive-In Nights will admit one passenger car, truck or SUV. That means up to six family members or friends (as many as there are legal seatbelts) can enjoy these exciting experiences together for one low cost.
DAY OF EVENT INFO AND GUIDELINES
Please review this info before arriving at the concert:
• Concessions will be open.
• Arena restrooms will be open - masks are required to enter the building.
• Concert will be shown on a state-of-the-art HD LED video wall.
• Sound will be broadcast through FM radio.
• Each ticket admits one standard passenger car or truck. (RVs and limousines not permitted.)
• No more than six people per vehicle - each passenger must have a seatbelt
• Parking is based on a first-come-first-served basis. The parking lot will open at 6:30pm.
• No weapons, legal or illegal drugs, or alcohol allowed.
• Arena staff reserves the right to move cars as needed.
• Guests must follow arena speed limits, cones, and marked lanes.
• Advertised start time is approximate.
• Headlights must be turned off when facing the screen.
• Guests must adhere to all arena rules and policies as well as state and local laws.
• Children should not be left unattended.
• Once a vehicle or person leaves the parking lot, no re-entry will be permitted.
• Show will go on rain or shine.
• No refunds.
The event will adhere to current CDC and state/local guidelines regarding social distancing as it pertains to the following in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Vehicle spacing
- Entering/exiting your vehicle
- PPE for staff
- Restroom management, guidelines, and procedures
Prepare before you attend:
- To limit car battery usage, bring a battery-operated radio to listen to the concert.
- Download your mobile ticket prior to arriving.
- Have hand sanitizer and mask(s) available.
- Masks are required to enter the building to use the restrooms.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By attending an event at or entering the Findlay Toyota Center, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and the Findlay Toyota Center disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests not attend this event:
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough, and shortness of breath);
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours (without the use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared;
- Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of this event; and
- Guests who have traveled internationally in the 14 days prior to the event.
In accordance with the State of Arizona and Local Government, face masks are not required but are recommended for all patrons attending the outdoor event. Masks are required to enter the building to use the restroom.