Event Insider Presale: Wednesday, September 9th 1:00pm - 10:00pm
Never miss an announcement, special offer, or pre-sale code!
Sign Up Here: EVENT INSIDER
Public Onsale: Thursday, September 10th at 10:00 am
ABOUT THE EVENT
MONDAY OCTOBER 12, 2020
Gates Open: 5:30 PM | Show Starts: 7:00 PM
Gates Open: 4:30 PM | Show: 6:00 PM The show was originally scheduled to start at 6:00 PM and has been changed to start at 7:00 PM
Parking Lot Map - See below
Live-on-stage entertainment is back! Renowned comedian, podcast host, and author Bert Kreischer is extending his Hot Summer Nights Tour 2020 into the Fall and adding the Findlay Toyota Center to his hugely successful outdoor run. Bert will be performing for you LIVE and IN-PERSON at the Drive-In! This is not a simulcast or pre-recorded show!
As the first-ever stand-up comedian to embark on a drive-in comedy tour, Kreischer and his crew of comedians have been barnstorming the country via tour bus and performing to sold-out crowds at drive-in theaters and other socially distanced outdoor venues across America since June.
Kreischer is known for his unique brand of comedy, which interweaves party-boy antics with humorous anecdotes about family and fatherhood. Most recently, he released his second Netflix Original stand-up comedy special Bert Kreischer: Hey Big Boy in March 2020. The special earned rave reviews from critics and fans alike. His previous comedy specials include Bert Kreischer: Secret Time on Netflix, Bert Kreischer: The Machine on Showtime, and Bert Kreischer: Comfortably Dumb on Comedy Central. He also hosted the FX television series Hurt Bert as well as Bert the Conqueror and Trip Flip on Travel Channel. For more information on Burt Kreischer, please visit bertbertbert.com or follow @bertkreischer on social media.
The show will remain compliant with social distancing guidelines put forth by local and state jurisdictions, allowing fans to enjoy the experience from the comfort of their own vehicles. Please see our COVID-19 and day-of-event guidelines below.
TICKET TYPES AND PRICES:
Tickets are available online only on Ticketmaster/Universe.
Ticket fees will be added.
VIP Front Row - $285
• Guaranteed front row parking.
• Each ticket admits one vehicle with up to 4 People/Vehicle
• If you're bringing more than 4 people you can purchase the add-on single ticket for each additional person. See below for add-on ticket info.
4 People/Vehicle $190
3 People/Vehicle $155
1-2 People/Vehicle $120
ADD-ON VIP or GENERAL ADMISSION SINGLE TICKET - $47.50 per person
Add an extra person to your vehicle as long as there are enough seatbelts for all passengers. Add-on ticket(s) can be used for both VIP and General Admission parking.
If you're bringing more people than your original ticket allows, you will need to purchase an add-on single ticket for each additional person you are adding to your vehicle.
The number of seatbelts in your vehicle determines the total maximum number of people allowed.
Guidelines / Health Compliance / Rules
HOTBOX & OUTBACK Presents are excited to present Bert Kreischer's Hot Summer Nights Tour 2020!
This unique comedy experience is the first of a kind in America and features live performances by Bert Kreischer & special guests. The event will follow social distancing guidelines and the event producers want you to have a safe, fun time at this incredible experience.
We are following all CDC guidelines. Cars will be parked at their minimum distance in accordance with each state’s safety recommendations. All drive-in staff will be wearing PPE and tickets can be purchased online ONLY to ensure contactless payment. There is no re-entry and all sales are final.
Audio will be transmitted through your vehicles FM Stereo, so please check and ensure your car has working speakers and radio. Please turn your key to accessory mode to keep your stereo on. You are allowed to bring portable boomboxes and stereos if you don’t have a functional car stereo.
We ask that restrooms be used for emergencies only during the show, maintaining social distancing.
All attendees visiting the Concession or Restroom areas must wear a mask. Please respect the safety and experience of others.
In order to provide the safest and best Drive-In Concert Experience, we require each participant to observe the following rules:
- If you are sick, running a fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home until you are healthy.
- Per contact tracing standards, No Tickets Will Be Transferrable.
YOUR ID MUST MATCH NAME ON THE TICKET. No Exceptions, All Others will be denied entry...
- Only attendees within vehicles are allowed to attend this event. No late arrivals will be allowed.
- No refund requests, transfers, or exceptions will be granted (unless the event is canceled outright). This event is rain or shine.
- There are a limited number of vehicle passes available at each concert, so act fast!
- Guests may be allowed to sit inside their vehicle, atop their vehicle, directly in front of their vehicle (you provide a lawn chair), or in their trunk/truck bed. No guests will be allowed to sit outside of their vehicle in a manner that is within 3' away from their vehicle. Please respect each other's space. Security will be on-site to enforce social distancing. Rules are subject to change per the venue's request.
- No RVs, buses, or oversized vehicles.
- No alcohol, drugs, or illegal substances will be permitted at the event or inside your vehicle. Police & security will be on-site. Your vehicles may be searched upon entry.
- No weapons, guns, fireworks, knives, pepper spray, or laser pointers.
- No professional cameras, drones, or video or audio recording equipment.
- No outside food or beverage - concessions will be avail at each drive-in.
- Entry to the venue will be cut off at the time mentioned on the ticket description as to not disturb the comedian or the attendees. No late entry will be permitted under ANY circumstance. No refunds for late arrival. Arrive early!
- We suggest arriving early -- drive-in parking is first-come-first-serve -- unless you have purchased a FRONT ROW Ticket.
- All audio will be streamed via FM transmitter. Please make sure to arrive with a working FM radio in your vehicle or you will not be able to listen to the show.
- We require that you follow the current CDC guidelines in your state during this time. That means bring a mask, gloves, sanitizer.
- The event producers may choose to provide masks or sanitizer for each event. Guests are highly recommended to provide their own. We cannot guarantee availability and if provided, will be done so on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- No pets are allowed.
- Drivers caught concealing other persons in their vehicle, weapons, alcohol, drugs, or outside food and beverage will be turned away or asked to leave without a refund. All vehicles will be subject to search.
- Big trucks and SUVS may be directed to the back of the lot so you do not block the screen.
- Tickets can be purchased online only, there will be no box office onsite. Please head to the ticketing page to purchase tickets.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By attending an event at or entering the Findlay Toyota Center, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and the Findlay Toyota Center disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests not attend this event:
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough, and shortness of breath);
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours (without the use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared;
- Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of this event; and
- Guests who have traveled internationally in the 14 days prior to the event.
In accordance with the State of Arizona and Local Government, face masks are not required but are recommended for all patrons attending the outdoor event. Masks are required to enter the building to use the restroom.