Position: Payroll Clerk
Full or Part Time: Part-Time
Reports to: Director of Finance
Starting Compensation: Starting at $15.00
The payroll clerk will assist the Director of Finance with processing payroll, collecting applications, maintaining employee files as well as communicating with employees regarding issues and concerns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile spreadsheets to allocate wages to events.
- Accurate data entry skills with attention to detail.
- Collect and verify all new hire paperwork.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, to communicate with employees regarding their issues and concerns.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Two years of payroll experience is required.
- Computer proficiency in Excel.
- Inclined towards customer service and possess a friendly attitude.
- Skilled in multitasking and organizing things to avoid any delay or disorder.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Experience with ADP and Sage is a plus.
How to Apply:
Download and print the job application or pick one up at the Findlay Toyota Center Box office at 3201 N. Main St., Prescott Valley, AZ 86314 Monday thru Friday from 10 am to 3 pm. Then return your completed application to the Findlay Toyota Center box office Monday thru Friday from 10 am to 3 pm.
E-mail submissions may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the job you are applying for in the subject line of your email.