Full or Part Time: Part-Time
Reports to: Housekeeping Supervisor
Starting Compensation: $12.15
Performs a multitude of physical tasks to ensure a clean, orderly, and attractive facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean building as needed, including maintaining both men’s and women’s restrooms during and after events.
- Must be willing to clean up any mess, no matter its severity or contents.
- Take pride in a job well done.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical strength to clean for full shifts.
- Able to work flexible schedules, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- First AID experience is preferred but not required.
- Cleaning experience is preferred but not required.
- Fluency in a second language is preferred but not required.
How to Apply:
Download and print the job application and return to the Findlay Toyota Center box office Monday thru Friday from 10 am to 3 pm.
E-mail submissions may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the job you are applying for in the subject line of your email.