Position: Guest Service Representative
Department: Guest Services
Full or Part Time: Part-Time
Reports to: Guest Services Manager
Starting Compensation: Starting at $14.00
This position is responsible for acting as Ushers, Ticket Takers, and general Customer Service for events and day-to-day operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- When assigned as a Ticket Taker, responsible for collecting admission tickets and passes from patrons.
- When assigned as an Usher, responsible for checking tickets, making sure guests are in the proper section, seat or suite; assisting patrons to find their seats and to answer questions. Ushers also may help resolve questions regarding proper seating or patron behavior.
- Assist all other departments whenever possible. We want team players!
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Ability to work effectively with the public and co-workers.
- Must be able to work long, flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to stand for a long period of time.
- Must be a self-starter and possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift or carry up to 25 pounds or push Guests in a wheelchair.
- Ability and willingness to handle tough, high-pressure situations while remaining calm and professional.
- Must have a valid Driver’s license.
- First AID experience is preferred but not required.
- Box office experience is preferred but not required.
- Fluency in a second language is preferred but not required.
How to Apply:
Download and print the job application and return to the Findlay Toyota Center box office Monday thru Friday from 10 am to 3 pm.
E-mail submissions may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the job you are applying for in the subject line of your email.