Position: Food and Beverage Event Staff / Concessions
Other Possible Positions: Food Runner / Suite Attendants / Banquets / Dishwasher / Beer Tenders / Bartenders
Department: Food and Beverage
Full or Part Time: Part-Time
Reports to: F&B Manager
Starting Compensation: $12.15
The Concession Attendants will be responsible for the set-up and breakdown of concession inventory, selling to patrons and assisting in the venue as needed. Working in different areas such as concession stands, suite level, and Portable Bars. Primary functions include customer service, selling food, drinks, alcohol, and handling inventory and money.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing concession stands with inventory to be sold to patrons.
- Maintain a cleaning concession area.
- Serving concession to patrons including alcoholic beverages.
- Accurate and responsible handling and reporting of all sales.
- A typical shift includes 4-6 hours.
- May be assigned to other positions within the food and beverage department.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- If hired, must complete a Food Handler’s Guide before you can be scheduled.
- Responsible and ethical money handling.
- Ability to lift heavy items such as cases of water, soda, stanchions, etc.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills and possess a friendly attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment while rotating between different selling stations on different nights.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including weekends, and some holidays.
- You must be 18 years of age or older due to the serving of alcohol.
- Pass a background screening
- A team player who is able to work well with others.
- The ability to work and communicate effectively with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Take direction from the Shift Supervisor and complete all tasks as assigned.
- Problem-solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under sometimes stressful environments.
- Reading and writing proficient
- First AID experience is preferred.
- Concession or food service experience is preferred, but not required.
- Fluency in a second language is preferred but not required.
How to Apply:
Download and print the job application and return to the Findlay Toyota Center box office Monday thru Friday from 10 am to 3 pm.
E-mail submissions may be addressed to email@example.com. Please put the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.