Position: Conversion Crew
Full or Part Time: Part-Time
Reports to: Operations Manager
Starting Compensation: $12.15
Performs a multitude of physical tasks to change over the facility from event to event, including load-in, load-out, and ice maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sets up, aligns, and strikes portable chairs.
- Sets up, aligns, and strikes seating risers.
- Sets up, aligns, and strikes ice hockey floor/basketball court.
- Sets up, aligns, and strikes staging and risers.
- Performs other show-related tasks as assigned.
- Unloads and loads production equipment from trucks.
- Moves equipment to stage and assists with set up.
- Additional duties as they apply after stage calls for touring shows are complete.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Physical strength to set up and strike the arena and perform other assigned tasks.
- Able to work flexible schedules, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to climb up and downstairs with equipment.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- First AID experience is preferred but not required.
- Conversion experience is preferred but not required.
- Fluency in a second language is preferred but not required.
How to Apply:
Download and print the job application and return to the Findlay Toyota Center box office Monday thru Friday from 10 am to 3 pm.
E-mail submissions may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.