Position: Box Office
Department: Box Office
Full or Part Time: Part-Time
Reports to: Box Office Manager
Starting Compensation: Starting at $14.00
Our Box Office Staff is typically the first contact with our patrons and, as such, they are responsible for the accurate dissemination of information and tickets but also for ensuring responsible customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selling tickets and processing payments.
- Passing out will call tickets.
- Answering questions about upcoming events including seating and price options.
- Assisting customers with a problem that might arise – trying to be accommodating while staying within set guidelines.
- Answering the phone and forwarding the caller to the appropriate department.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Computer proficiency.
- Inclined towards customer service and possess a friendly attitude.
- Ability to cope with the stress that may arise due to a rush of patrons just prior to an event.
- Rational thinker.
- Skilled in multitasking and organizing things to avoid any delay or disorder.
- Skilled at counting money and making change.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Box office experience is preferred but not required.
- Fluency in a second language is preferred but not required.
How to Apply:
Download and print the job application and return to the Findlay Toyota Center box office Monday thru Friday from 10 am to 3 pm.
E-mail submissions may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the job you are applying for in the subject line of your email.